Do you need a welcoming ticket/retail kiosk, a café space, eco-friendly offices, self-contained holiday accommodation, or to extend your building?
Or, alternatively, do you need an acoustically insulated interior space?
SolidArt designs and commissions a range of building types for meeting these needs with minimum disruption, at competitive prices without sacrificing quality. All our buildings are designed and built using state-of-the-art efficient construction techniques:
- Complete buildings/building-sections are constructed off-site in the factory
- Build quality is maintained under strict quality-controlled factory conditions
- Site build-up is in distinct, self-contained phases optimised for efficiency and speed
- Very little mess or waste is generated on site
- Buildings are supplied with operation and maintenance manuals
We design buildings using proven low-carbon building systems which significantly reduce risk:
- Energy-efficient designs and low-carbon materials render buildings carbon-neutral or better; they don’t over-heat in summer, stay warm in winter and don’t contribute to global warming
- Direct design/procurement integration ensures accurate lead-times and prevents cost overruns
- Building -performance is accurately quantified at design stage and guaranteed fully regulations compliant
The design process:
- We meet you to look at building options and define the brief:
- Ideal floor area needed for the building’s intended use
- Building features: rooms, windows/doors, orientation, heating, plumbing, electrical
- Regulations compliance issues (e.g. disabled access)
- Style/type of building selected from our range
- Building finishes: roofing, cladding, interior decor, kitchens, bathrooms, fittings
- Additional provisions: services, accesses, landscaping etc.
- Budget and lead time
- Initial designs and quotation prepared for review by customer¹
- Customer approves final designs, quotation, supply contract; first payment billed
- Procurement process initiated on receipt of first payment
- Preparatory works completed: foundations, services, accesses, landscaping etc.
- Interim/stage payments at contract milestones during build progress
- Delivery and site works undertaken; final payment upon issue of completion certificate
¹ Design work is billable if not progressed within 30 days