In essence, interpretation design is all about providing an enjoyable experience that visitors can continue to gain from long after their visit; having learnt something relevant and interesting.
SolidArt’s experts use a combination of techniques to ensure interpretation meets people exactly where they are; whether an expert or a novice, a child or an adult, an individual or a group.
- We plan the exhibition layout to encompass narrative experiences for visitors to follow
- We use artworks, aesthetics and lighting to develop subliminal depth to experiences
- We embrace the need for rest spaces to balance the intensity of the exhibition
- Our team works closely with museum staff to build on their knowledge of visitor interests
- Our solutions immediately appeal to visitors of different ages, levels and types of interest
- Our aim is to create vibrant forums where visitors and guides interact and enjoy learning
Our delight is to engage people immediately through their appreciation of the environment we create, so we think carefully about what we want to say and how to say it in the most natural and engaging way.